Multitask Multitask

You Good Sir, Are A GENIUS!

An amazing concept, challenging, and fun.
I loved every moment of this game.

Don't Click Green Game Don't Click Green Game

Good idea

It was a well made and well thought out game, the only thing that killed it for me was how there was no checkpoints.
IE: For every challenge completed, you would have a checkpoint, I think that would be a good idea.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

Horrible Presentation

The animation and art in this game are terrible.
During animation, limbs from the people stick out, there is no easing what so ever, and the game just looks horrible when you look at it.
Occasionally, missions arent displayed well enough for you to know what to exactly shoot (IE: Jogging mission).
At least you tried though, right?

Dawn of the Bod Dawn of the Bod

I enjoyed it.

As a fellow game maker, I know how hard you must have worked on this game.
I thought the blurred cross hair when you were low on health was a very neat touch.
It sometimes got stressful when there were tons of zombies on the screen and you were really low on health, which most games make hard to do.
Good job.
:]

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Animation was poor

Its a game with potential.
The game had some neat things about it.
But the animation just bothered me too much.
If the animation were improved, I would have enjoyed the game to a higher extent.

One Level Game: Hardcore One Level Game: Hardcore

First was harder

Game was simple and fun like the first, but it was easier.
This is sort of a 'softcore' version instead of a hardcore one.
Good though.

A One Level Game A One Level Game

Good

I enjoyed the game, and it was hard.
A hard to pull off combination.
Though, some hit detection issues, but they dont take much away from the experience.

New Game New Game

A few glitches

Sometimes, the enemies would fly off the screen when I killed them, and once, the last enemy got stuck in his animation.
But a good game, and quite difficult as well.

Kill CRAZY JAY Kill CRAZY JAY

Nice

Its apples here, and to the person below me, hallpass doesnt make games, Im sick of noobs saying that theyve played the game before on hallpass, or addicting games or some crap, when they are just sponsors.
Nice game still.

Beat Rocker Beat Rocker

It was fun

It was fun, but its so unconformable, considering I have a wired keyboard and not a wireless one. And in the beggining, I got so annoyed by that fricking missed note sound D: